Just the End

As I start back to school and get back into the system, I not surprised, but shaken all the same to find that the world only cares about one thing. How does his life end? What is the solution to this math problem? How does the world end? They are so caught up in what will be that they miss what is. What is his life? What are the steps in this math problem? What is God doing in the world now? These are the questions that I have been awakened to, questions that do not exactly satisfy the human desire for answers, but rather give  me a deeper view of life around me.


 It is also very liberating to not have to know how my story ends, or what will become is my relationship with so and so. I think that that can sometimes keep us from living our lives in total oneness with God. Although he may know everything, he walks it out one step at a time and does not rush. It is the journey, not the solution that is the truest part of life.

0 comments: