A Disclaimer of Sorts

I have something that I feel I need to clarify for any of you who read these posts. Some people think, from reading some of my posts, that I am a depressed teenager and that I have no life or that I am like Charlie Brown: hopelessly alone. The truth is that I am one of the most loved people on this earth, and that I have so much going for me. The things that I say on this blog are things that come from my heart that God has given me to share, not some way to say 'woe is me'. I think the reason it freaks a lot of people out when they read some of my stuff is because it is not by any means typical for a teenager to be so open. Well, that said, I am anything but typical.

Everyone has things that weigh on their hearts; those are the things that make us who we are. They are usually not dealt with, or are sort of kept in a back corner or a closet of our minds. I am so grateful that God has given me such a trusting heart so that I can unload all the junk that builds up, and deal with it now rather than find it lurking in my shadow twenty years from now.
So there it is, my 'disclaimer' of sorts. I pray that God will give all of your hearts rest from this world, and that you will find freedom to live and love as I am finding.
God bless

0 comments: