With the Light come the Dark

Hey guys, I've got a prayer request that has been brewing for a while now, but I'm in a real state of need and would really appreciate any prayer.

Since I got back from Sky Ranch last summer, I've been having weird problems with my stomach. It's come and gone, but for the most part, it's been persistent. At first I thought it was just my body having some sort of allergic reaction to something, but it's been getting worse and worse until this week when I started this blog when it really became clear that it was an attack on me. It was so perfect too. Satan would get me down through my greatest weakness: My Body. I've always had this part of me that would be willing to do anything to look good and now it is being exposed and used as a weakness. I've constantly tried to shut it down and it has even been a separating point between me and God until just recently. I feel like Job when he came under attack for living for God, like Satan wants to shut me up and keep me from what God has planned for me.

Would you just pray that I will hold strong through all this and that it will strengthen my love for God. Thank you so much.


God is good

0 comments: