Hear My Cry (Pslam 43)

A well without stop
A never ending road
As space in all its greatness

I never understood
I could not comprehend
Now I stand here breathless

Never content
Ever thirsty
I need you more each day

If not for you
Had you not cared
I should have lost my way

The night so long
would have my life
and all would be in vain

Yet you daddy,
maker of life
have saved me by your name

A righteous man
may have fears
But you save Him from them all

You carry the sword
and brandish the spear
you hear my weary call

Your are here
in my broken heart,
within my wounded soul

Said before
and said again
Come fill my God shaped hole

I boast in you
in your great name
the humble shall rejoice

On my lips
shall be your praise
I give you this broken voice

Give a shout
unto the Lord
man and angels all

Weary and torn
completely undone
on my face I fall

You hear my cry,
you raise me up;
your righteous ears don't fail

You hear the shouts
of your humble son
and you always will prevail

Rescue me from sickness,
sickness and dying;
I take refuge in your chest

Within your heart
I fall apart,
I lay here in your rest

Hope when I am cast away
Life on less than sunless days

In your hands are all I love
Safe in the feathers of the dove



0 comments: