And So I Fall

Well, I know I haven't written here in a while, but I have been doing soooo much writing in my journal and song writing. Here's some of the stuff that I have been doing over the last few weeks:

Even when I'm down below
as far as I can go,
You are here

If my faults are shown
and all becomes known,
You are here

When I fight the fears
and drown alone in my tears,
You hold me still, and you always will

I don't want to see
who I would be without you;
I need you

Every time I do
my heart breaks in two;
and so I fall

More than all you care
and that I have to share;
your love knows no bounds

Will you go in time
and leave me behind?
You will Never

Though sky and stars fall around
and the darkness has us drowned,
You are the eyes of the blind.

When I am tossed away
and I dream of better days,
Your love is always mine.

You gave me your heart
It's every single part,
And it's more than I could hope to ask

You keep my boat afloat
and through the lies you wrote:
I am your mast

Dejected and ignored
your love I can't afford
But you give it to a beggar and a thief

There must be more inside
for you look on me with pride
you find me underneath

Under the shame and guilt
behind the tears I've spilt,
Your eyes go where man cannot

Caught in your flowing mane
my fearful doubts wane
You give a peace that all have sought

But they find it not
for they cast their lot
to peril fraught
and end up caught
and in their trap they rot
because of where they sought

Where they seek
they will never find
Because you give yourself only to the blind





0 comments: